Medical Fair Thailand 2023, the 10th edition of medical trade show will return on 13 – 15 September 2023 at BITEC Bangkok.
The much-anticipated leading business platform for sourcing and procuring medical and healthcare products will ensure exhibitors and visitors can continue networking and doing business with a global audience. The event will also see the return of the highly successful Start-Up Park, Community Care Pavilion, and the debut of the all-new Pandemic Management zone.
Features of the Event
- Medical Festival Asia
- A one-stop platform offering a multitude of activities for the industry to connect and conduct business, and share best practices.
- Community Care Pavilion
- Featuring products and solutions related to community care, the pavilion will not only address the needs of the ageing society and rise of chronic diseases, but will also spotlight on mental health care solutions
- Start-Up Park
- Meet innovative start-ups who will showcase their latest healthcare technologies here, and join in presentations, panel discussions to hear about the latest trends and the future of healthcare.
- Pandemic Management Solutions
- With lessons learned from the pandemic, there will be special focus on exhibitors with relevant products and solutions on preparedness planning for future crisis.