InfoComm Southeast Asia 2022 is returning as a physical event from 2-4 November 2022 at BITEC, Bangkok. As the only regional Professional Audio-Visual tradeshow, it attracted 7,743 visitors from 45 countries in its 2019 debut. Visitors comprised of AV and IT trade professionals, as well as senior decision-makers and buyers from the vertical markets.
Reasons for Visiting
- Latest Pro-AV technologies
- The exhibition features some of the most exciting, innovative and cutting-edge Pro-AV and Integrated Experience solutions from industry bellwethers who hail from all over the world. Click here to start discovering solutions for your business.
- Summit for Knowledge Exchange
- The Summit is the learning portion of InfoComm Southeast Asia. Knowledge exchange is facilitated via in-depth discussions, seminars, forums and networking sessions with top Pro-AV experts from around the world. Click here to view the Summit program.
- Learning Sessions on Next-Gen Technologies
- Introducing NIXT, a dedicated series of learning sessions that will benefit organizations that are keen to deep dive into emerging technologies like AI, IoT, 5G, AR and VR to create transformative solutions for their business. Click here to view the Summit program.